Kyle B. Waddell
Kyle B. Waddell BiographyPrint This Page
Kyle joined the firm as an Associate in September 2014 after graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law. Kyle was raised in the Augusta area and attended Greenbrier High School, where he was a member of the school’s state champion baseball teams in 2006 and 2007. After attending UGA for his undergraduate studies and law school, Kyle began his career in Augusta with the firm.
Kyle’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation and he assists the firm’s clients in medical malpractice, premises liability, construction, insurance defense, and other general litigation matters.
Away from the office, Kyle enjoys playing golf, watching sports, eating good food, and most importantly cheering on the Dawgs.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Augusta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Young Lawyers of Augusta
- Augusta West Rotary Club: Member, Board of Directors (2016-2017); Membership Chair (2015-present)
- Leadership Columbia County Class of 2017
- Young Professionals of Augusta