Fulcher Hagler LLP is pleased to announce 8 lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC). Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in the practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice”.
- Robert C. Hagler – Insurance Law
- Michael B. Hagler – Corporate Law – Tax Law – Trusts and Estates
- *James W. Purcell – Bet-the-Company Litigation – Commercial Litigation – Litigation-Environmental – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants – Railroad Law
- J. Arthur Davison – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Mark C. Wilby – Family Law – Railroad Law
- N. , Jr. – Commercial Litigation – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Russell V. Mobley – Trusts and Estates
- Michael N. Loebl – Appellate Practice
*Special Recognition to James W. Purcell for being named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 Augusta-GA Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”.