Committed To Our Clients | Committed To The Community
John E. Price
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: Graduated Top 30% of his Class
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: English/Religious Studies
- First Presbyterian Church of Augusta, Member
- Golden Harvest Food Bank, Board of Directors, Member, 2012 to 2018
- Board of the Westobou Arts Festival
- Honorable Lisa Godbey Wood, United States District Judge, Clerk, 2007 to 2007
- Honorable Dudley H. Bowen, Jr., U.S. District Judge, Southern District of Georgia, Clerk, 2006 to 2007
- Honorable W. Leon Barfield, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Judicial Clerk, 2004 to 2006
- Augusta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Litigation & Appeals
- Governmental Liability Defense
- Professional Liability Defense
- Railroad Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Practices Liability Defense
- Georgia, 2005
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Stefani v. City of Grovetown, 780 F. App'x 842, 844–45 , 2019, 11th Cir.
- Pearson v. CSX Transp. Co., 591 F. App'x 918, 919 , 2015, 11th Cir.
- Hagler Sys., Inc. v. Hagler Grp. Glob., LLC, No. CV 120-026, 2020 WL 2042484 , 2020, S.D. Ga.
- Davis v. Bobby Jones Ford, Inc., No. CV 111-095, 2012 WL 13005301, 2012, S.D. Ga.
- Northington v. Dreamland Amusements, Inc., No. CV 111-014, 2012 WL 1656919 , 2012, S.D. Ga.
- Caslin v. Bi-Lo, LLC, No. 608CV0020, 2008 WL 4830008 , 2008, S.D. Ga.